Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pumpkin Quilt for Niece


I finally finished this pumpkin quilt for my Niece. I started it last fall and finally took it out again and finished it this morning. I finished the binding before I left for work. I think binding is one of my favorite parts of the quilt process. I used a pattern from "Thimbleberries". I taught myself to quilt using her books and patterns. They are so easy and always turn out so nice. I am looking at this quilt and thinking how cute it would be in my house, but I made it for a special gal, so I want her to enjoy it. I know she will really appreciate it. She saves my homemade cards and uses them for decoration. So I know she will really like this quilt. I am so excited to give it to her. Love this time of year. I am going to start getting out my pumpkins and fall colors for the house. I am a little slow this year.

No comments: