Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dance of the Autumn Leaves


I made the wool pillow last year. It was a pattern from "All Through the Night", Dance of the Autumn Leaves. I love working with wool and applique. The quilt is the very first quilt I made. It was from a book by "Timbleberries". I really enjoyed making all the different blocks. The bench is really old. It use to sit in my Great Aunt Evelyn's summer kitchen. It was white. I painted it a mushroom color from Martha Stewart and put it in my dining room. The hat boxes under the bench store some of my china.

4 comments:

Carole said...

You have made some lovely quilts. Oh... and what pretty decorations. It looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing! Happy Autumn!

Donna Gotlib said...

This is gorgeous! I always love visiting your blog. It feels like home.

Catherine Holman said...

What beautiful pillow! The bench is so charming and full of sweet memories.
Cathie

The Runyans said...

found you through inspired room.......

i adore that pillow!