Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pumpkin Angel

I made this pumpkin angel a few of years ago, her pattern was in one of the crafty magazines. Her eyes are made of a black snap and her nose is satin stitch embroidered. She was fun to make and I have enjoyed putting her out in the fall. Sometimes I put her on a shelf or have her hanging over the kitchen cupboards. This year I decided to put her in the sunroom to watch over the pumpkins. I found the black metal house at a fair one year and I pretty much leave that up all year, setting it in different places throughout the house. And I love using the battery candles.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, girl, you are making my heart sing with all of these angels. I love this one that you made and the house, I've always wanted something like that! I'll just admire yours until that happens, lol, someday. :)