Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, June 12, 2008



I bought Better and Homes and Gardens "Fast and Fabulous Quilting Ideas" Magazine. It is full of cute ideas. I made a cute pin cushion. I made it a little taller than the pattern. I was experimenting with my Bernina stitches. It was fun and fast. I think I will be making more to have on hand for Christmas presents. I just love those flat quilting pins.
It is friday!!! The sun is shining here in Minnesota today. And we got some wonderful news last night. Our son and daughter-in-law found out our grandchild is a little boy. We are just so excited. The due date is in November. It is just too overwhelming the love inside, no words can explain what it is to be a grandparent. The little guy will be our third grandchild. Grandpa went to work this morning walking on a cloud. He is too funny.
Psalms 139: 13-16 This is really precious to me.

No comments: