Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Monday, June 16, 2008

Apron Fun


My 2nd Bernina Virtual Class was about all the different stitches your Bernina could do. We have to make a project using some of the stitches your machine can do. So I experimented with an apron. (the pattern is from Better Homes and Gardens Fast and Fabulous Quilting magazine). I put wash away stabilizer behind the material and stitched away. It was fun experimenting with the stitches. The stabilizer is really an important thing to use. It keeps the stitches stable on the fabric. I just used regular thread on top and bobbin.
I will be taking this project and the pin cushion to my next class on friday. Then the class is free if you bring a project back. This next class should be fun, it will be something about Christmas projects.
Monday morning and the birds are singing here in Minnesota. I think summer has finally arrived. The weather is perfect. It helps to have some days like this to remember when winter rolls around.
I hope it is sunny and the birds are singing where you are. God Bless.

No comments: