Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Thursday, July 17, 2008

HOLLIE'S FAIRY QUILT




I found this fairy material and just fell in love with it. It is so hard to cut into material sometimes. It just looks so pretty laying there. Love stash!!! But I did cut into it and made this cute quilt for my daughter. I think it is one that she snuggles with in every room. She says it just gets better the more she washes it. "Quilts from the Quiltmakers Gift" by Joanne Larsen Line and Nancy Loving Tubesing. It is a great book. I have both of their quilt pattern books. They are wonderful. Easy directions and beautiful quilts. The childrens story is filled with great pictures and a fun story. Love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet...I will take inspiration from this one for color and pattern choices.