Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Monday, May 12, 2008

Start of Two Color Quilt







The pattern I am using is "Tulips and Tossed Greens" from a book by Kim Diehl called "Simple Seasons" (love her books!). I am using aqua and brown colors. I am getting the bunny's ready to applique. I am having fun making yo yo's for my project. I bought a "Clover" yo yo maker and is that ever slick. It goes so fast and the yo yo's turn out so nice. I think the sun forgot about Minnesota...it snowed up north this past weekend. I did see the cutest baby bunny hopping around the yard this morning. They are so funny to watch. I hope you are having a happy quilting day! God bless you today.






1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

I am intrigued by your colours and look forward to seeing what you will make! I am thinking of joining in on the 2 colour challenge also.